We are an established digital marketing agency looking for a PPC Executive to build a career in our team. As we are a small business, we are looking for someone who shares our values, cares about clients, likes to get involved in decisions and agency life, gets to know the people they work with and is looking to build a career in a supportive environment.
At Common Ground, every member of staff is responsible for their own client list and due to increasing demand, we are looking to expand our team. This opportunity has fantastic scope for progression.
The right person will initially support the Head of Paid Media while they learn our processes and clients. Over a couple of months, you will then progress to running your own clients with full support, before transitioning to taking full responsibility for all aspects of those client relationships.
Ultimately you will be responsible for strategy creation, implementation, client communication and reporting, but most importantly producing measurable results for the clients.
While we have defined and tested processes in place; you will be encouraged and supported to recommend and create new ones to keep us ahead of the competition.
Common Ground offers a supportive environment to learn and develop your skills.
- Create & plan campaigns including writing required copy
- Oversee existing campaigns & make recommendations on how to optimise them
- Use A/B testing to test new strategies in order to optimise campaigns
- Provide regular reports on performance metrics and market-related insights for clients
- Analyse, monitor and report on ROAS & ROI
- Manage and monitor ad spend to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget
- Keep up to date with market and technology-related developments
- Organise & attend client meetings & liaise with clients regularly
- Support the rest of the team where appropriate
The ideal candidate would have/be…
- One year of paid media experience (with it being the primary job function)
- Comfortable communicator and a good level of written and verbal English
- Good knowledge of Google Ads or Facebook Ads
- Good organisational and project/time management skills
- Someone who wants to be social
- Happy to work from home
- Willing to commute for meet ups when required
Would suit someone that is
- Bright (this doesn’t mean a degree)
- Looking to make an impact
- Cares about their clients and the business
- Not someone looking just to pick up a paycheque
Common Ground was formed by Dan & Matt, both highly experienced and enthusiastic digital marketers and business people. As a company, we are committed to delivering exceptional results for our clients, constantly evolving and improving our approach, and supporting our team to develop and grow.
We have a mix of clients at different stages of their business growth and across different sectors, although we work best with (and have multiple clients in) B2B SaaS and technology. We recruit clients we are excited to work with, who are willing to work closely with us and listen to our advice, and for who we firmly believe we can make a difference to their business. We do not chase every client opportunity presented to us.
Common Ground won’t suit everyone, we are very passionate about what we deliver, how we do it and constant improvement. However, it is the perfect place for people who want to be supported to develop and progress in their careers.
- £25,000 – £32,000 salary
- Minimum of 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours around core hours
- Pension, sick pay and maternity/paternity leave
- Personal development budget
- Bonuses linked to company performance
- Choice of Mac or high spec laptop
- Access to industry-leading software
- Two external monitors, remote mouse and keyboard
- Clear job role and mapped progression
- Input into company decisions and work benefits
- Quarterly socials
- Christmas and Summer parties