We are a small, well-established, results-driven digital marketing agency looking for a smart, ambitious digital marketer, with a good knowledge of SEO and Content Marketing, to build a career in our team. We are looking for someone who shares our values, cares about clients, gets to know the people they work with and is looking to achieve something better every time they go to work.
At Common Ground, every member of staff is responsible for their own client list, and due to increasing demand, we are looking to expand our team. This opportunity has fantastic scope for progression.
The right person will come in and immediately pick up their own portfolio of clients. This will involve strategy creation, implementation, client communication, and reporting, but most importantly producing measurable results for our clients.
While we have defined and tested processes in place; you will have the freedom and responsibility for creating new ones to keep us ahead of the competition.
- Conduct SEO keyword research for existing site assets
- Recommend and implement on-page SEO improvements
- Carry out in-depth content audits, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Research, identify and plan for new keyword and content opportunities
- Create data-driven content strategies to drive SEO performance
- Manage on-going content plans, from topic ideation and content briefs, to production, publishing, and reporting
- Analyse, monitor, and report on the performance of SEO campaigns
- Keep up to date with market and technology-related developments
- Organise & attend client meetings & liaise with clients regularly
- Support the rest of the team where appropriate
- At least one year of SEO experience in an agency or two years in-house (with it being the primary job function).
- Comfortable communicator and a good level of written English.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and leading industry tools, such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog.
- High level of proficiency with Google Sheets.
- Good organisational and project/time management skills.
- Someone who wants to be social (once the pandemic is over)
- Happy to work from home
- Can commute to Oxfordshire for monthly meetings once the pandemic is over (desirable, but not essential)
Would suit someone that is
- Bright (this doesn’t mean a degree)
- Driven/motivated/wants to be best
- Looking to make an impact
- Cares about their clients and the business
- Not someone looking just to pick up a paycheque
Common Ground was formed by Dan & Matt, both highly experienced and driven digital marketers and business people. As a company, we are committed to delivering exceptional results for our clients, constantly evolving and improving our approach, and pushing our team to develop and grow.
Our client mix ranges from small local businesses to large multinational household brands. We recruit clients we are excited to work with, who are willing to work closely with us and listen to our advice, and for who we firmly believe we can make a difference to their business. We do not chase every client opportunity presented to us.
Common Ground won’t suit everyone, we are very passionate about what we deliver, how we do it, and constant improvement. However, it is the perfect place for people who want to be supported to step out of their comfort zone and be better today than they were yesterday.
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary
- Minimum of 25 days holiday
- Bonuses linked to company performance
- Choice of Mac or high spec laptop (currently a Dell XPS)
- Access to industry-leading software
- Two external monitors, remote mouse, and keyboard
- Money for setting up your home office
- Responsibility for own client list
- Ability to input into business decisions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing support
- Clear job role and mapped progression
- Christmas & summer parties
- Christmas present
- Regular company lunches